I mostly work in the following areas:
- Law and analytics (note: I'm not a practicing lawyer or legal counsel).
- PHP and Python programming. Since 2001.
- Cryptography and information security. Since 2001.
- Linux system administration. Since 2006.
- 3d graphics and 3d design (specializing in physically correct rendering —
"photographic imaging" of objects and scenes). Since 2008.
Additionally I'm participating in
several projects including the coordination of
"openPGP in Russia" project.
If you're interested in anything listed above and would like to offer me
a project, feel free to contact me by any method
you see most suitable to agree on details. Links to my portfolio are also
available on the contacts page.